3.6.11

Anthropologie catalogue: June 2011

I love June.  It’s getting warmer, but not too hot yet, it’s light out until nine pm, and it’s my birthday month.


mementos maxi dress, woven bar bracelet, druzy wrap bracelet, sea glass striped goblet, sea glass striped tumbler – I love this look.


clustered charm necklace, languid paisley maxi dress; expanding universe tank, endless ombre skirt, sliced persimmon salad place – this top intrigues me


finding roses blouse, threaded ovals belt, level 99 high waist chambray trousers


jellybean hoops, baubled fan pullover, million pleats midi


sea language scarf, gathering breeze dress


filtered light tunic, coiled beads bracelet, stone circle ring, far & near shorts; new growth hoops, remnant necklace tank


banded lace-up tunic, beaded tapesry bracelet, far & near shorts – I don`t actually like this top and shorts, but the model looks really pretty.


knotted melati hanging chair, crinkled plaid throw – I love this hanging chair.  If I had $500 (plus $150 for shipping) and, oh, a tree to hang it from, I’d have it.


summer ballad maxi

   
lotus bowls, sliced persimmon salad place, papier fruit bowl, inoshishi hibachi grill, sea grass striped tumblers, lotus dinner plates, lotus salad plates, hobnail pitcher, sea grass striped goblet, magnolia jacquard tablecloth – time for an al fresco meal!

 
circle vest, sky stories dress, giant gem ring, floridian oasis heels – I love this shot, and the dress is pretty cute too


cuffed clogs, diamond brocade wedges – I love those diamond brocade shoes, and how cute is the little girl in them


backswept dress – so pretty, but I don’t like the front


sugared dress, muted shades loafers; hyperbole pullover, slubby boy tank, blurred bands belt, explorations skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...