17.6.11

Anthropologie catalogue: June 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


June 2008 I think this is one of my favourite catalogues ever.


bobble blossom halter, plateaus and plains cardigan, skysailor wide-legs


lush arroyo dress, s'more striped cardigan


globemallow dress –
I love the crisscross neckline and pretty floral skirt.


wear-it-well jumper, burly beads necklace, quiet moments cardigan


everything nice blouse, miroslav skirt, heidi & howdy wedges – I love the quirky print of this skirt.


suspended koi blouse –
the fish detail is not really my thing, but I love the shape of this blouse


star turn dress – maybe it’s the model’s red hair, but this reminds of of Moulin Rouge


suspended koi blouse, nocturne wrap – I love the print of the wrap.  I also want red hair.


midsummer top, strings-attached trousers – pants I actually kinda want.


backdrop skirt, find-the-limelight tank, intermission mary-janes – looks like a combination of black ad brown, and it works.  I love the shape and print of the skirt.


sleeping forest dress – love


in-the-wings sheath – love the detail on the neckline.


final act dress – if it weren’t yellow, I’d be all over it.


labyrinthine tee, close-up necklace – sigh, the top that got away.


love-of-the-crowd dress – it’s a crazy print, but I’d try to wear it.


puckered tank, whirligig cowlneck, tumble-jumble scoopneck, hide & seek tee, labyrinthine tee – so many pretty prints floating in the wind…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...