24.6.11

Anthropologie catalogue: June 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


June 2009not one of my favourite catalogues.  The cover seems like a cop-out.


beaded halter dress – I actually tried this dress on at the Don Mills Anthro shortly after it opened, the first Anthro in Canada.  I liked it, but obviously not enough to buy it.


clustered petals dress – I like the shot  more than the actual dress.


tritone dress – I wish I’d seen this in person and tried it on.

 
swirled rosette dress – so many ruffles


ruffled cowlneck cardi, slubby pocket tank, accordan panel skirt – this totally looks like something I’d wear.  Printed skirt, tank, cardigan.  Wait, that is something I wear all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...