1.6.10

Clothing memories

While some pieces in my wardrobe hold little or no significance to me (some pieces I don’t even remember buying—which is bad, I know), some pieces are extremely meaningful.  The dress I wore today, one of my favourite summer dresses that I will probably wear until it falls off my body, is one of those memorable pieces.

 

  • Club Monaco dress
  • Club Monaco cardigan
  • Tory Burch flats
  • Hilary Druxman necklace
I bought this Club Monaco dress in February or March 2009, long before the weather was warm enough to wear it.  I wore it multiple times last summer and already this summer.  But the most memorable was Thursday, July 2, 2009, when I wore it to my 10-year anniversary dinner with my boyfriend at Tojo’s in Vancouver, after an afternoon at the Vancouver Aquarium:

  • Gap cardigan
  • Nike ballet flats (comfy for walking in Vancouver)
  • Mimi & Marge bag

Unfortunately, I don’t remember what I wore to our one-year anniversary dinner, but I’ll always remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...