26.4.10

a missing chocolate bar: that about sums up my Monday

I bought a Skor bar on my way home from work as a Monday treat, but when I got home, I couldn’t find it.  I don’t know what I did with it, but apparently the universe doesn’t want me to eat junky candy bars today.  Does that mean I should be eating more expensive but better quality chocolate instead? Too bad Stubbe Chocolates closes at 6; I could really go for an amaretto truffle.

I felt like crap today (hoping allergies and not the onset of another cold), but that didn’t mean I had to look like crap.

First I looked like I was wearing nothing but a trench coat and tights:

  • Soïa & Kyo coat (circa 2007)
  • Wolford tights
  • Tory Burch flats

Then perhaps my outfit wasn’t the most work-appropriate:

  • Kensie dress
  • Club Monaco cardigan

Not exactly corporate, but that’s one of my favourite dresses.  Besides, my boss wears halter dresses and strapless dresses to work. No one can look down my top and see my boobs, so I’m good.  Is that my new Litmus test for what’s work-appropriate?  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...