10.2.10

Winter…

I’m tired of it, but I live in Canada, so what can I do?


  • grey knitted scarf (United Colours of Benetton)
  • black wool coat (Soïa & Kyo)
  • purple rain boots (Hunter)
  • silver ring (Matsu Jewellery)
I never wear scarves as an accessory, mostly because I love jewellery (I choose a necklace over a scarf every time).  I do wear scarves in the winter for warmth and style (not like I’m going to hang a necklace outside my winter coat), but I’m completely incompetent when it comes to tying them.  So A’s recent post at academichic on the pretzel/braid tie was perfect to keep me warm and fashionable on my morning and evening commute.

But still, I’d prefer if winter just went away.  Just over 5 weeks til spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...