27.7.13

Weekend catching up

Work has been insane again lately, I’m behind on everything, including reading blog posts on my feedly feed (I have hundreds to read), and my own sad blog. Life has been busy but good.

I am, however, looking forward to a break next week when Will and I go out to BC for his sister’s wedding on Aug 4. Then it’s a week of relaxing in Parksville, Victoria, and Vancouver. It will be nice to turn off my brain from work (somewhat, I will still have my Blackberry on for emergencies), and to get a change of scenery.

Of course, the important stuff: which dress should I wear to this beach wedding?

 

Left: Anthropologie Skyfall Dress (Burlapp, December 2009)
Right: Anthropologie Sub-Continent Dress (Floreat, Spring 2010)

I wish I could wear both, but an outfit change halfway through would just be silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...