13.5.13

as I’m transitioning

The first four days of last week were gorgeous. Today it is back down to 10 degrees (C). The tights are back on, but that’s ok because I don’t think I’ll be wearing this skirt without tights (it’s a little short).


Anthro Torsade Tee (C.Keer – 2010) // J.Crew Featherweight Cotton Cardigan // Hilary Druxman necklace // Club Monaco Tavie Skirt // Wolford tights // Tory Burch Reva flats

I haven’t gotten around to flipping my closet over to summer clothes yet. In May, when the weather can be a bit iffy, I tend to just wear what I wear in the winter, but with bare legs.


Gap Essential V-neck Tee (sleeves cropped to 3/4-length) // knockoff bubble necklace // Anthro Liquid Acres skirt (Maeve) // Miss Sixty Tracy heels

The bright colours and more summery wear will come soon, I’m not in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...