31.1.13

January in pictures

Normally I find that time flies by and I’m always saying “I can’t believe it’s [insert month/year/major holiday] already.” But not this month. January was interminable. It also felt like there was about 3 different seasons in there too, with the thaw and the deep freeze and then the rain. Anyway, glad it’s February tomorrow (mostly because I’m in Boston for a long weekend starting tomorrow night), and this is what I took pictures of in January.


the last of the Christmas decoractoins, and I’m not scared // a solar-bowered bobbling ninja joins my Spanish cactus (Jesus Alejandro) at work // cute maternity stripes (not for me!!) // at Wvrst sausage and beer hall // duck fat fries and chicken sausage with peppers at Wvrst // Hello Kitty cupcakes // oh hell no // I’m trying // yes, I will


store doggie doesn’t care that I’m in her store, she just wants to sleep // making meatballs // this is why basics are a good idea (at Club Monaco) // purple booties to protect paws from the ice and snow // Alice in Wonderland at Anthro // Wuthering Heights // mmm, pho // mmmm, Stubbe chocolates // hipster beer at Bellwoods Brewery

And this is what I bought (and kept) this month:


MAC Deeply Dashing Pressed Pigment (a little sparkle in a pot) // benefit creaseless creme eyeshadow in busy signal (amazing) // MAC Tinted Lip Balm in Rosy Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...