2013 already, and 5 days in at that? Bring it on!
But first, help me through my holiday withdrawal. It's back to austerity measures, no more indulging, and time to look ahead. I'm struggling a little to be optimistic right now (I hope 2013 is a great year, but what if it isn't?), but I don't want to fall into the trap of pessimism because that's one deep, dark hole.
In 2013, this is what I want to accomplish:
- Stick to my healthy eating plan. I really wish I could eat whatever I want without any health consequences, but unfortunately I can't. So I have to accept that and move on.
- Continue to be financially responsible (it's an ongoing resolution).
- Stop procrastinating (it's my worst habit).
- Stay optimistic!
On the more frivolous side, here are my style resolutions:
- Wear neutrals, wear black and grey, wear colour. In other words, wear anything I want.
- Wear only what I love. And buy only what I love.
- Wear trendy pieces if I love them, leave them if I don't.
- Keep things simple.