28.12.12

As December and 2012 wind down…


Club Monaco scarf // Soïa & Kyo wool coat // Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo

The week between Christmas and New Year is weird. A little depressing and anti-climactic? Check. A little ill from all the gluttonous indulging? Check. Shopped out and apathetic towards any post-Christmas deals? Check. Working because I want to save my vacation days for next year but not motivated to do anything in a dead quiet office? Check and check!

I’m enjoying being off diet and eating (almost) everything I want, but at the same time I’m looking forward to the end of the indulgence period. I’m generally anti-cleanse, but right now I’m actually thinking that nothing but juice and vegetables would be great.

momofuku daishō is to blame for that:


Fried chicken


Citrus dessert – lemon curd, compressed pear slices, burnt lemon ice cream, lemon verbena yogurt, something with olives, meringues, and dried lemon peel chips

I feel like I never want to eat again, but tomorrow it’s more indulging with Soma chocolate and Burger's Priest and seeing Les Miserables again, because stuffing ourselves and then sitting for a 2-1/2 hour movie makes perfect sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...