4.10.12

Not falling yet

Time does weird things to me sometimes: days go by fast, and then slow, and then fast and slow at the same time. I remember watching the clock at work a lot in the past month, but at the same time I can’t remember September at all. Almost like I literally blinked and it was gone.

So since I missed September completely, I haven’t clued in to the fact that it’s October, fall has been officially here for two weeks, and I should put summer behind me.


Anthro Drape & Twist Top (Postmark) | Matsu necklace | J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt in Retro Jade | Miss Sixty Tracy shoes

The weather has been lovely lately, so I can get away with bare legs for a little longer. But I suspect that once I get back from my trip to Montreal this weekend, I’ll be back in tights until spring.

A little gripe about the J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt. This and the Berry Pink one are the first I’ve owned. I tried it on in store, then ordered it online in the same size but Petite for the length. The Petite is tighter than the regular size, which is fine in the Retro Jade, but the Berry Pink is noticeably narrower despite being the same size (I checked the labels three or four times). Very annoying because the pink doesn’t really fit right now, but I’m keeping it because it was on sale. Actually, the jade probably won’t fit either after my gluttonous weekend, but I can use them as motivation to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...