29.3.12

You give me miles and miles of mountain and I ask for sea.

I know I’ve complained about the weather many many many many times before, but as I’ve also probably already said, I wouldn’t be Canadian if I didn’t. I complained about it being too hot too early in the year last week, and now that it’s back to more normal colder temperatures this week I want some of that warmth back, but not too much warmth because I actually prefer to be cooler. Oh man. Am I nuts or what?


Anthro Tartlet Burst Top (Deletta) | J.Crew Jenna’s Cardigan | Anthro Acting Out Skirt (Cartonnier) | Wolford Satin Opaque Tights | Michael Kors shoes

I think the term might be “never satisfied,” actually.

I’ve also said this before too, but I can’t believe March is almost over and I have no idea where the first three months of the year have gone. I haven’t been around much lately, but I’m working on that, hope to be back to posting more often soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...