30.9.13

September in pictures

Minus the pics from my wonderful ten-day Northern European vacation, which ended a few hours ago when the plane touched down in Toronto. I’m so so sad, but I don’t have to go back to work just yet (taking tomorrow off as my recovery day), and I’ll always have the memories! Which I’ll post about (with many, many pictures) in the coming days/weeks.

So this is the first three weeks of September, which involved much less food, more dogs, and a whole lot of biding my time until vacation.


Obi Wan Kenobi // last dumpling hurrah // last salted caramel hurrah // at Anthro in Yorkville // outside Free People in Yorkville // Club Monaco fall dresses // from the Moves app, I burned devil calories walking! // stubbornly sticking to flip flops // 8-year-old basset hound named Bosco


Abby my sister basset hound can’t wait to go for a walk // she’s happy // very happy // really happy // I walked a lot the week of September 1 // Essie Turquoise and Caicos, last gasp of the summer // after the summer storm, the humidity limited // Essie Smokin’ Hot, back to fall // Anne of Green Gables quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...