12.11.11

Anthropologie catalogue: November 2011

I’m a little late with my roundup of the latest catalogue, but I won’t miss a chance to gush over some gorgeous photos.


November 2011
Christmas is right around the corner, so better start shopping!


atacama cropped cardi, quite a spectacle necklace, gracia dress, opaque tights, bold strokes satchel, tegu platforms


ice amulet necklace, light posy shrug, flared & cabled sweater dress, opaque tights, tegu platforms


embroidered mirabillis dress, bintage scarf corset belt, fishbone tights, tegu platforms


limited edition rickshaw ($2,200 + $300 s/h) –
not sure who would actually need/want this?


balanced fizz mobile ($798 + $75 s/h) –
love


neo-houndstooth coat, hewn cosmos necklace, fluted ponte dress, opaque tights, tegu platforms


condesa breakfast bowls, condesa breakfast mugs, wavering glasses –
bright colours make me happy


clareta chandeliers, airy sparkle cardigan, beaded stripe shell, hand-dyed pleated skirt, opaque tights, tegu platforms –
inspiration for colour mixing


roshan chandeliers, shaggy wanderings cardi, eyelet peplum blouse, AG stevie, fairisle clog boots


split diamonds shift; scrunched leather gloves, opaque tights, hearted mary-janes; jeweled nymphs cardi, brocade paisley dress, cuzco clutch, opaque tights, tegu platforms –
curious about both dresses, need to try them both on


charms


azulito champagne coupes, azulito dessert coupes, curious deciduous side plates –
love this colour palette


setting suns clutch, cuzco clutch, elena clutch


vintage books boxed set ($2175)


ivictrolas –
these make me laugh and I think I need one for that reason


kiddies! –
I love those boots, do they come in my size?


owlet hat –
this is so cute I can’t stand it


sea story sailboat ornament, vintage glass narwhal ornament, octopus ornament, glass walrus ornament

oronaments – pretty

snow globes


furrowed eyelets cowlneck, suniva belt, iamb wide-legs, buckled paddock boots


plumose cardigan, fenestella tee, textured smoke belt, gauzy wide-legs


soi pompom necklace ($468??), flared & cabled sweater dress, dusted tights, knotted buckle booties –
I think I’d like to be wherever she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...