29.3.11

I wish I cared

So as of Friday, April 1, I will be unemployed.  My contract is up on Thursday and won’t be renewed.

This is probably a bad thing.  I don’t have another job lined up, and I have a new condo.

The thing is, I don’t care. 

I hate my job, so it’s a blessing in disguise.  I’m also financially able to be out of work for a while, so I’m going to take some time off to relax and reboot.  And to play housewife to my fiancé for a while.  I’ll find another job eventually.  Maybe I should be worried, but I’m not.

At work this week, I’ve pretty much checked out mentally, and I’ve kinda been tempted to show up wearing leggings or yoga pants, but I decided against it. 


Anthropologie Oroya Dress (Eva Franco) | Club Monaco cardigan | Hilary Druxman necklace | Wolford Satin Opaque tights | Michael Kors heels

Note to self: afternoon is not a good time to take photos.  Or if I do, I need to close the curtains.

Also note to self: learn to stay upright in heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...