15.3.11

home sweet home

I've been missing lately because I've had a really busy few days. Will and I moved into our condo on Saturday, and it's been awesome.



This is the only good photo so far, since the rest of the condo is covered in boxes. I feel like I'm living in an episode of Hoarders.

Of course, the first thing I did was unpack and organize my closet.


I have my priorities.

It's been crazy and overwhelming because I've had work stress (a huge rollercoaster of emotions in the past few weeks) on top of moving stress. I have so much to do I don't know where to begin, I just stand in the middle of boxes and stare at everything. Sometimes I'm so overwhelmed I want to sit down among the boxes and cry.

But really, compared to what's happening in Japan, does it really matter? I'm safe, my family and friends are safe. I sleep in my warm bed and night and my life is still intact. I can't imagine what the thousands of people are going through.

Here's how to help in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...