4.3.11

Anthropologie catalogue: March 2011

March already?  When did that happen?

This month’s catalogue is full of gorgeous images and lots of clothes I like, but none I love.

  
Gorgeous!


camara shell, heat index pullover, herringbone roll-up shorts, island stripe wedges


swinging gemstone drops, antilles tank – I like, but I don’t love


unearthed necklace, sweet drops necklace, quiet blush dress – pretty and sweet


kingston road dress –
it would be a “me” dress, if it weren’t yellow


treasure trade necklace, berry months dress

  
areito necklace, pigeon pea necklaces, contrasting beauty necklace, annona dress


fountain of youth dress

 
Can I go there please?

 
sweet mix vest, shining double strand belt, ackee pencil skirt, sliced terracotta heels


speckled grid dress, burnished mesh belt, gleaming stack rings, seafire ring


treasure trade necklace, fanning button-up, herringbone roll-up shorts – great view


carp watering can, toucan watering can – really, who wouldn’t want a watering can in the shape of a carp or toucan?


various pendants – gorgeous if they weren’t each $800

  
translucent droplet terrarium – I have no idea what this is, but it’s awesome


love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...