It’s only Wednesday, and here are the things I’m already tired of this week:
- Rob Ford. Go away already. Even my sister (who lives in Boston and has never lived in Toronto) is tired about people asking her about him.
- Being cold. I’ll turn up the heat soon though.
- Craving sugar. My own fault, I keep eating it. Hard to stop once I’ve started.
- Being so freaking tired all the time. I’m in bed by 9:30 every night. But at least I’m not sick.
- Having sore muscles all the time. Is this what fit people feel like or am I doing something wrong?
What makes things better? Knit dresses. (Also a new phone case!)