20.11.13

Things

It’s only Wednesday, and here are the things I’m already tired of this week:

  • Rob Ford. Go away already. Even my sister (who lives in Boston and has never lived in Toronto) is tired about people asking her about him.
  • Being cold. I’ll turn up the heat soon though.
  • Craving sugar. My own fault, I keep eating it. Hard to stop once I’ve started.
  • Being so freaking tired all the time. I’m in bed by 9:30 every night. But at least I’m not sick.
  • Having sore muscles all the time. Is this what fit people feel like or am I doing something wrong?
  • Work.

What makes things better? Knit dresses. (Also a new phone case!)


Anthropologie Torsade Jersey Dress (Lilka) // bubble necklace // Wolford Satin Opaque tights // Tory Burch Reva flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...