20.1.12

ice cream, NOW

I’ve had the kind of week that would end with an entire bottle of wine, if I were a drinker. Since I’m not, it’ll be ice cream, and lots of it.



Anthro Slung-Sash Tee (Bailey 44) | J.Crew Jenna’s Cardigan | Anthro Goban Pencil Skirt (Maeve) | Wolford Satin Opaque Tights | Michael Kors heels

I need to work on the lighting; you can’t see the pattern on this skirt at all. Also, not my best hair day.

But that’s not the reason for drowning my sorrows. My manager (former manager, really)  was laid off on Wednesday and when it happened I felt like I’d been punched in the stomach. You never want to see that even when you don’t like the person, but it’s worse when it’s someone you like and respect. He was a great manager, there’s no schadenfreude here at all. He’ll be fine, though. It just really sucks. More sugar, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...