14.11.09

I want to know what’s in my closet.

(Bonus points to anyone who recognizes the title as a line from the movie Monsters Inc.)

Note: this is my fall/winter wardrobe only.

  • 1 pair of jeans (Citizens of Humanity, hemmed to wear with flats because I never wear jeans with heels)
  • 5 skirts (Club Monaco, Benetton, Jacob)
  • 3 pairs of trousers (Benetton, Esprit)
  • 5 dresses (Kensie, Velvet, Banana Republic, Theory)
  • 13 sweaters – 8 cardigans, 1 turtleneck, 1 cowl-neck, 3 v-necks
  • 9 tank tops/camisoles
  • 2 button-down shirts
  • 3 various tops

Jesus.  It all becomes rather appalling when it’s actually all written down with numbers attached, and I’ve even put together yet another bag for charity.  With this amount of volume, I could have 4 weeks worth of different outfits.  It’s actually kind of obscene.

And yet, I’m missing some key pieces: a good jacket/blazer (but I don’t like jackets, I much prefer cardigans) and a LBD.  If I must shop, shop for those?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...