7.8.14

Half-tuck

(I know I said the real camera was back, but sometimes convenience wins.)

I’m usually a strict un-tucker.


Anthropologie Shimmerwing Top // J.Crew symmetrical stone necklace // J.Crew Factory punk floral pencil skirt // Gap classic ballet flats in surf blue

But I like the casualness of the half-tuck. It always looks so easy and effortless, which means it won’t be that effortless for me.

It took a lot of effort to get that, it looks more sloppy than casual, and it untucked itself as soon as I left the change room. So maybe untucked is just the way to go for me.

2 comments:

  1. I am so tired that I did not read some of your words right. : ). I love you in short skirts. You look so pretty. I can never do effortless. It always gets messed up. Thanks for waking me up. ; )

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to wake you up! Thanks for your always sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...