22.7.11

Anthropologie catalogue: July 2008

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then. (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.


July 2008 – I love this catalogue.  One of my favourites for sure.


quotidian dress, serpentine belt, flora fedora –
I’ve never been a huge fan of chambray, but this is adorable.


paperie hat, hope & union jacket, sufi skirt, bookish tweed heels –
love everything about this, even the hat.  If I could pull it off, I would.


antiquarian dress, scalloped shrug –
a little nightgown-ish, but still lovely


fabiane blouse, piscane sweater, sweet life skirt


on-a-wire cardigan, sailor button wide-legs –
I love the shape of the cardigan with the silhouette of birds on a wire


guillemot dress


summer tanager dress, double-button sweatercoat –
great colour combination


bubbled sweater tunic, horizon line corduroys, lipstick suede peep-toes –
the bird on her knee really completes the look


dove's flight sweatercoat


plum perfect trench –
LOVE


goldenrod shift, sun summer necklace –
I really want the model’s hair


refined button-up, gilded plaid pencil skirt


crowned crane bedding


pompom toile ballerinas
– always a sucker for cute ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...